Univold Now has Erogtron & Enovate Products in stock.
When we set out to build the Envoy, we knew we had to make it intelligent from top to bottom – and from the inside out. Knowing that nursing workflows are more demanding than ever, we had to raise the bar to meet your needs. With the new dual-power MobiusPower System and Rhythm Device Management software, the Envoy puts intelligence on the move.
Need help understanding what solutions best fit your needs? Learn more about our SmartStart process.
ENVOY MOBILE WORKSTATION FEATURES
- Intuitive Touch Display: The Envoy’s large 5” touch display is front and center for quick one-touch control on key tasks like height adjustment, PC restart, medication access, and sending service requests.
- OneTouch Ticketing™: Creates more time for nurses with a service request easy button, minimizes downtime by reducing latency in reporting, and automates case creation in your existing ITSM.
- FollowMe Ergonomics™: Remembers personalized sit/stand settings across the Envoy fleet, saves time for nurses with automatic height adjustments, and delivers consistent ergonomic compliance
- SecureMed Access™: Deliver medication security with two-factor authentication, easy access for nurses with private PINs, and manage end users with Active Directory & Single Sign-on.
- SightLine™ Monitor Arm: Envoy’s multi-positional SightLine™ monitor arm ensures that the monitor never gets in the way of personalized care.
- AutoTrax™ Steering System: Your nurses steer effortlessly into and around tight spaces or push straight ahead without veering in the corridor.
- Built to Last: Built for long life with a standard six-year warranty, the Envoy’s balanced design places the power system under the work surface for strain-free maneuverability.