Intel Core i5 (11th Gen) i5-11400 Hexa-core (6 Core) 2.60 GHz Processor – Retail Pack – 12 MB L3 Cache – 64-bit Processing – 4.40 GHz Overclocking Speed – 14 nm – Socket LGA-1200 – UHD Graphics 730 Graphics – 65 W – 12 Threads
Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz Six-Core LGA 1200 Processor into your computer system. Built using a 14nm process, this 11th generation desktop processor features a base clock frequency of 2.6 GHz and a 4.4 GHz turbo frequency with 12MB of cache, six cores, and twelve threads for fast and reliable performance. The Core i5-11400 also includes support for PCI Express 4.0 and dual-channel DDR4 memory at 3200 MHz to help run and multitask a variety of demanding applications and games using technologies such as built-in AI acceleration. Performance can be further enhanced by installing Intel Optane memory to cache frequently accessed data.
- PECI – Platform Environmental Control Interface
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT)
- Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
- Intel® Smart Cache Technology
- IA Core Level 1 and Level 2 Caches
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
- IntelSpeedStep® Technology
There are no reviews yet.