Juniper QFX10002-60C Layer 3 Switch – Manageable – 3 Layer Supported – Modular – 2000 W Power Consumption – Optical Fiber – 2U High – Rack-mountable – 1 Year Limited WarrantyJuniper Networks® QFX10002 fixed configuration switches offer 100GbE, 40GbE, and 10GbE options in a 2 U form factor. All switches support quad small form-factor pluggable plus transceiver (QSFP+) and QSFP28 ports for 40GbE and 100GbE speeds, respectively. With support for 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE in a single platform, the QFX10002 switches provide the foundation for today’s data center, delivering long-term investment protection for current and emerging requirements.
Built on custom, Juniper-designed Q5 ASICs, the high-performance, highly versatile QFX10002 switches scale up to 6 Tbps of throughput. These switches offer the industry’s highest 100GbE port density with deep buffers-up to 60 ports in a 2 U fixed form factor. The QFX10002 enables a simple, consolidated network design and allows customers to seamlessly evolve data center networks from existing 10GbE and 40GbE architectures to 100GbE to keep pace with evolving needs.
The QFX10002 switches are members of the QFX10000 line of Ethernet switches, which can be deployed in a number of different designs and fabrics for Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks, including multichassis link aggregation (MC-LAG), Junos Fusion, and EVPN/VXLAN-based configurations on IP fabric underlay. The open architecture ensures customers can build on top of Juniper Networks Junos® operating system to accelerate their pace of innovation. The QFX10000 switches also support Data Center Interconnect (DCI), critical to workload mobility and application availability
For networks evolving to SDN, the QFX10000 switches can integrate with OpenContrail and VMware NSX SDN controllers, giving users options for SDN systems. The QFX10000 performs both Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) L2 and L3 gateway functionality; the open, standards-based platform also interoperates with Open vSwitch Database (OVSDB) to support automated management and control capabilities.
- Up to 60 100GbE ports and 72 40GbE ports in a 2 U form factor
- Up to 6 Tbps Layer 2 and Layer 3 performance
- Unparalleled investment protection with support for 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE in the same platform
- Highest logical L2/L3 scale-up to 1 million media access control (MAC) addresses, 2 million host routes, and 2 million forwarding information base forwarding tables
- Unparalleled congestion management with deep buffers using Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) memory (100 ms per port)
- On-chip memory per PFE for MAC and ACL
- No head-of-line blocking with Virtual Output Queue (VOQ)-based architecture
- Flexible network architectures including L3 fabric and Juniper’s MC-LAG for L2 and L3 networks (EVPN/VXLAN; Junos Fusion)
- Juniper virtualized open network operating system framework for programmability through APIs
- Rich MPLS feature capability (L2CKT, L3VPN, 6VPE, MPLSTE/FRR)
- Advanced multicast capabilities(NG-MVPN, MoFRR)
- Industry-leading EVPN/VXLAN data center fabric capabilities
- Advanced DCI capabilities (with features such as EVPN/ MPLS, P2MP-TE, MLDP)
- Advanced visibility with streaming Telemetry support
- Rich automation capabilities with Python, Chef Puppet, and zero touch provisioning (ZTP)